Thursday, February 25, 2010

movies and popcorn



I like watching movies! Especially when we can rent them for free from this great movie rental place (thanks, dad). It usually takes us a couple of nights to watch one, but we've been getting through several lately. One of my favorites, of the bunch that we've seen recently, was Law Abiding Citizen. I like the movies that make you think and have twists and turns that you don't see coming. We've also purchased a couple of new ones, which Derrick likes to tease me about, since all three of them are animated movies. Either by Disney or Pixar, but hey, why not get started on kid movies for Abbie to watch later, especially when we can enjoy them now. Because I am not afraid to admit that I enjoy watching kid's movies. 


Evidence of movie nights has been found under the couch... in the form of dropped popcorn kernels. It never fails that some popcorn inevitably winds up on the floor,although I guess I don't mind so much if it goes under the couch because at least then it isn't stepped on and crushed into tiny pieces, half of which then become ground and stuck into the carpet.



No comments:

Post a Comment