Saturday, April 23, 2011

blake matthew

I have to share these pics of our little man - I'm biased, I realize, but seriously, is he not a beautiful baby?! :)
Thanks to my friend Katey for all the help!
Enjoy!

Blake Matthew
Blake Matthew
Blake Matthew
Blake Matthew
Blake Matthew
Blake Matthew
Blake Matthew
Blake Matthew
Blake Matthew
Blake Matthew
Blake Matthew
Blake Matthew
Blake Matthew
Katey, you are simply amazing for getting him in this pose. Thank you so much!!
Blake Matthew
Blake Matthew
Blake Matthew
Blake Matthew
Blake Matthew
Blake Matthew

3 comments:

  1. I love these! I love his little smile! I love how he resembles Abbie, but yet they are so different! And I love your view on things! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!!! I love them! He is absolutely PERFECT! I love my adorable 'lil nephew so much, and my beautiful niece too. :) Katey you are amazing (so are you Nicole, in so many ways. lol)! I can't believe those poses!! He's such a cutie and yes, he and Abbie do look alike, but she is so pretty and feminine and he has such an adorable boy look. :)
    I think my top favs are the tie with arms/legs wide open, the hands behind the head with tie, chin on hands, and smiling one at the bottom. Although, they are all precious. I so have to get a copy of some of Abbie's and some of these so I can get them up on my wall at home. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicole....Blake is beautiful...just beautiful. You and Derrick are so blessed...what a wonderful family the two of you have created. I only wish I could hold Abbie and Blake and love them all up. :o)

    ReplyDelete