Wednesday, March 23, 2011

abbie update

Abbie has somehow gone from being a baby to being a toddler. I'm not sure exactly when or how this happened but it has. And boy is she a busy girl! Although she will still sit and read by herself or play by herself, she is constantly running around, climbing on the couches, getting back down, going from room to room... looking for things to get into. Or maybe she just finds things to get into; maybe she really isn't looking for them, she just happens upon something when she goes wandering. Either way... she keeps me hopping, and at this point, hopping is not on my list of things I really want to do right now. lol

It started when I was going through all the boy clothes and accessories that Amy brought over... she used one of the tubs of clothes to climb onto the couch. Now she doesn't need the tub, she can climb up on the couch without any other assistance. And, thankfully, she seems to know how to get down off the couch by herself, without falling off. She still makes me nervous, though.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

We like hot chocolate - bottoms up!
Photobucket
Photobucket

And chocolate pudding, made with avocado instead of milk is the best...
Photobucket

Yeah, I'm cool.
Photobucket
Photobucket

But just look at my curls!
Photobucket

Abbie likes to sit on the computer desk if I'm at the computer and we will look at other photographer's work. If there's pictures of babies, she's all over that.
Photobucket

The other day, before it snowed again, it was so nice outside we walked up to the post office and got the mail. Abbie didn't want to go inside when we got back so I grabbed the camera quick and we stayed outside for awhile. She loved it! I wouldn't let her get too close to the big puddles, but she still had fun. When it was time to come in, she stood outside the door while I stood inside and said "no" when I said we were going inside. Yes, another sign she is a toddler. The use of the word "no".
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment