Friday, April 30, 2010

my nephew

I had the opportunity to do a photoshoot with my nephew (very informal photo shoot) and it was so much fun! I hadn't taken pictures of him like that since he was just a few days old so I enjoyed it. I'm trying to improve my photography skills and realize the only way to get better is to practice. I used to think if I couldn't get it right on the first time then I shouldn't do it, but finally I decided I couldn't get better unless I first made mistakes. So, here are my "mistakes"....


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment